Tables App (Multiplication Tables and Drills)
How does a child learn to quickly multiply, divide, add, and subtract all sorts of numbers if the tables haven't been practiced properly? This won't happen, so a thorough approach is needed here. And the only thing that really improves the child's abilities is regular practice and training. Now it's within your reach on the iPad: our unique Tables app offers everything you need to achieve this great goal.
Right away, the app stands out by its beautiful design, the well-considered working methods, and its comprehensive content. Note: all sums and exercises, instructions and feedback are supported by audio. Word for word!
What can you expect from Tables?
Four types of tables:
- multiplication tables from 1 up to 12
- division tables from 1 up to 12
- addition tables 1 up to 10 (adding up within the first ten digits)
- subtraction tables 11 up to 20 (subtracting within the first ten digits)
A variety of practice forms:
- link the answers to the correct sums
- provide the correct answer
- look for the sum that matches the answer
- drag sums and answers in the correct order
- flash cards
- a test
- recite tables at your own pace
- math dictation
- space for an unlimited amount of names
- extensive, detailed registration of pupil's progress
- practice materials can be printed
- each text, sum, or answer is read out loud, clearly and understandably.
Extensive, detailed registration of pupil's progress
Link the answers to the correct sums
Drag sums and answers in the correct order
Provide the correct answer
Each text, sum, or answer is read out loud, clearly and understandably.
The app is compatible with the iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, third/fourth generation iPad and iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2 and iPad Mini 3 with iOS 8 or higher.
‘With Tables you will provide your children with a sound basis for their math career in elementary school.’